2009年11月25日星期三

SPM

SPM is the ``horrible'' things for me, scared about it, worried about it, sometimes felt like hated it, but this thing is one part of my life, the bm, bi, mm, mt, sj, bo,fz,km,and bc., is the subject that i had taken for SPM exam. I had creied for my add math because i can't do the paper very well, i had blank almost 5 question at there, this means i truely cannot pass for it T.T

For the other subject such as science subject, i very worried that i can passed it very well and get credit for those science subject. the bio paper i think i had do alot of mistake, the `spermatogenesis' i changed it to `spermatogonis', very stupid to done the such things. I knew it after my friends told me the truth, haiz~

During exam, at the afternoon, my mum also will brought some lunch for me, thanks for my mum, but i felt sad for result and couldn't get the best to let my mum happy, T.T Hope for the others subject i can pass it and credit.

没有评论:

发表评论