2010年3月9日星期二

SPM Result N My Counter Test

On 11th is the 2009 SPM student result day,which also means is the day that let us go to the heaven and the hell, -.-

Haiz~ tomorrow also is my `hell day` inasmuch as it is my oral counter test, it would take time to remember all the things which include the time, the fees for the student which are tuition at there, T.T

On the thursday is our SPM student take our SPM result day, my boss had ask me about my result , how did i feel now forasmuch as my result is nearly come out, i told her that i don't had any feeling because i had cry it out on the day i exam, now is just a result, it couldn't change anything again, i fell sad or happy is just a moment on that day, so no need to worry about the SPM result again, all the things that I can change it is now i need to work hard on my job and my other test which is on 21 March, it inckude the grammar test, IQ test and some question which is relate with the text.

2 条评论:

  1. yeah..spm result doensn't matter~ then why u said it lets us go to hell or heaven?haha!

    if u cant pass the grammar test, must accompany me go to learn english :P

    i'm really worrying about my speaking and listening~ see, im looking my future like you~

    回复删除
  2. gambateh , let we starting hard from college or u from this moment .

    回复删除