2009年10月22日星期四

My Result

Yesterday, i went to school for the mathematics gerak gempur, those question seems so easy, actually the question and answer had came out in the internet, not fair for those guy who doesn't have internet because they could not search. The result for this trial exam had came out, I get four A in this trial, unbelievable!!! I get four gred A, but for the science subject I get gred D and E, felt very pity. T.T

Today, a lecturer came to my school, told about how to apply for the the oversea university, its help me a lot to apply it, the subject that most important for apply to oversea is bm, bi, add. math, math, physic, chemistry, biologi, history and also moral. Oh my god! Those subject I can't get a good gred very well, no hope..... T.T
Nevermind, just try to improve myself, who knows what can I get in the SPM, ha! ha! ha!

2 条评论: